Products and prices are as shown on the Website.
Please note that after your order is confirmed, no requests to change or cancel it is are accepted.
HOW TO ORDER
Please use your Shopping Cart as you would in a shop. Simply add the products you would like to buy. Placing a product in your Shopping Cart holds no obligations. If you change your mind, you can remove the item any time.
How to add a product to your Shopping Cart:
If you want to add a product to your Shopping Cart, just click on the 'Add to Shopping Cart' button.
How to view the contents of your Shopping Cart:
You can view the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking on the Shopping Cart icon in the upper right hand corner of the website page.
How to change the number of products in your Shopping Cart:
If you want to change the quantity of the items that are placed in your Shopping Cart, enter the desired quantity and click anywhere on the screen to update the quantity of items in your Shopping Cart.
If you are a registered user, your address information will be saved for future visits and purchases.
• Speed up online shopping by keeping your personal information recorded.
• View your order status at any time online.
• Your registration details are protected by your personal password.
• Easily place orders with your username and password.
The goods ordered will be delivered to the address you provide while creating your account.
Here you can find our holidays when no orders can be shipped (orders will still be processed on the following days):
• January 1st – New Year’s day
• February 16th - Lithuania’s independence day
• March 11th - Lithuania’s independence restoration day
• April 21st - Easter
• May 1st – Labour day
• June 24th – Midsummer day
• July 6th - Republic day
• August 15th - Feast day of the Assumption of Mary
• November 1st – All Saints’ day
• December 24th – Christmas Eve
• December 25th – Christmas 1st day
• December 26th – Christmas 2nd day
a) to European countries
(Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.)
Lithuanian Post Mail delivery time is 5-7 business days
DHL Worldwide delivery time is 1-2 business days
TNT Economy delivery time is 5-6 business days
TNT Express delivery time is 1-2 business days
b) to the rest of the world
Lithuanian Post Mail delivery time is 14-21 business day
DHL Worldwide delivery time is 3-4 business days
TNT Economy delivery time is 7-8 business days
TNT Express delivery time is 3-4 business days
The purchase price for goods ordered is due when you place your order through Amberos.lt.
Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
We guarantee the highest security level for every purchase. Payment data are collected through the most technologically advanced encryption systems (SSL).
You may also pay by bank wire transfer. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com with your order and you will be sent a Proforma Invoice with payment details. Amberos will not charge a fee for paying by bank wire transfer, but please ensure that we receive the full payment amount. Please note that some financial institutions may charge you a fee for using a bank wire transfer.
As soon as a full payment is received, we start the order process.
Note: Customers from European Union countries* please read carefully:
Goods for customers from EU countries will be charged with 21% VAT tax according to European Council Sixth Directive 77/388/EEB Article 28 (c) (A).
Exemption from VAT tax: if the customer (private person or company) from EU state is a VAT tax payer, please let us know your valid VAT number and your goods will be charged with 0% VAT tax.
*Member states of European Union (EU) are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Our mission is to guarantee you full satisfaction while purchasing at Amberos.lt. If you are not satisfied with the order, you can return purchased products within 7 business days from the date when you received them from the Vendor. The products may be returned by shipping the parcel through the shipping agent indicated by the Vendor (DHL or TNT) or through another shipping agent. We also invite you to complete the Return Form available on the website in order for us to provide you with a Return Number. It is not possible to return an item in exchange for another.
Returns should be sent to our Customer Service Center at:
Rutu takas 41
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
• we invite you to correctly fill in and submit the online Return Form to the Vendor within 5 business days from the date of your receipt;
• the products must not have been used, worn or damaged;
• the products are returned in their original packaging (if packaging for each item was provided);
• the returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within 7 business days from the date the package was delivered to you.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set above, the Vendor will refund the price of the returned purchased products. You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at no expense by the Vendor.
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted. Whatever form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card/Wire transfer/PayPal), the refund procedure will start within 14 days after the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the conditions above.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
• by Credit/Debit Card/Wire transfer: refund time will depend on the Credit Card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
• by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card.
Baltic amber is a tree resin, a delicate material that must be handled with special care. To ensure that your Baltic amber product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please follow this advice:
• Store jewelry in a soft pouch (which is included in individual packaging for each item) to avoid scratches.
• Polish Baltic amber items with a soft cloth to maintain its shiny surface.
• Advice your customers to remove jewelry before swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the surface and reduce shining.
• Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch Baltic amber item.